Sunday 5 August 2012

Barry M Nail Paint Review!

 This is in the Colour 'Cyan Blue'!

Okay so for me when I paint my nails I am really impatient when I have to put several coats of colour on my nails, I just get bored! But when I use 'Barry M Nail Paints' I only have to use one coat! Barry M nail paints come in a wide range of colours from pink to blue to crackle nail paints to magnetic! I honestly 'Love' them! I prefer them to Deborah  Lippmann nail polishes! The quality is just so much better!



When I am painting my nails with Barry M I always use 'Sally Hansen Natural Nail Growth Revitalizer' It leaves a nice sheen on your nails! I would recommend  that you use this when painting your nails as it helps your nails grow and the polish doesn't chip!


The RRP for Barry M Nail Paints in Super-drug i£2.99 per 10ml. There is a deal on right now online you can get 2 for £5! 


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment